Thursday, July 16, 2009

The lady in my life

Mmmm where do I start?? We met and didnt expect anything out of it.....we thought we were going to be cool...friends at the most....but God didnt have that in his plans. From the moment we started talking and getting to know each other and the really really long talk we had after our first date I knew I had fallen hard for this very special lady. She is the most amazing person I have ever met....and thats saying alot because I have met alot of people and she is really the most incredible all around person ever. There arent enough words to really say how deeply I care about her and all of this in such a short amount of time. She inspires me to just be a better person and makes me feel as if I could do anything in this world, and if you really care about someone or love anyone thats what that person should do to you. They should inspire you to reach beyond the stars and do whatever your passion is and be right behind you 100%....and thats what shes done for me....I really feel like I dont deserve a person so beautiful on the inside as well as the out and I am so blessed that God crossed my path with an angels'. She is someone who I can rely on, talk to, hug when I need one.....or just love. Love is a very big thing and that is a very sensitive subject to talk about.....but if you have someone that does all those things that I was saying do I really have to?? Actions always speak louder than words...I mean I'm all about the little things....the constant texts saying I miss you, or I cant stop thinking about you, out of the blue that person, or you if youre sending them, are in love. A wise person told me that you have to go to the rock bottom to really realize what you need in your life to make it better. Ive been at that rock bottom.....a majority of people have and I know I need her, along with my faith, family and closest friends, to make my life better. This is what Ive been looking for, this is what people should look for when looking for love. Now I really know that this is what its supposed to feel like, this is what all of those songs are about, this is what inspired all of those romance novels, this is that fuzzy feeling is that people get when reading those poems. This is what being in love is.......

1 comment:

  1. What's goin on Derek,

    Just wanted to take a sec and let you know I feel you about your girl. When I was younger I met a girl that I'd do anything for, and she was everything to me. Reading your piece about her reminded me of the time I spent with her. You're on the right track. Cherish the people that mean the most to you, in life I've realized our friends, family and loved ones are what it's all about.

    On another note, house parties DO need to get an upgrade. Keep up the great work. Welcome to the blogosphere.

    Best,

    Max Gibson
    wineandbowties.com

    ReplyDelete