I've always had the burning question in my mind.....Whats up with women and the new trend of completely HUGE purses?? I mean whats the reason for them. I was talking to a close friend of mine who is a woman (Anna), and she says the reason is that women have alot of things to put in there. I mean yea I understand that because women do carry lots of stuff but I mean if thats the case you mind as well just get a little sports bag from Footlocker or something thats 10 dollars compared to spending over 100 bucks for something to just hold your things. I mean wouldnt that just make thieves wanna take things from you?? I mean even though you dont have a lot of money there is still motivation to get mugged or worse because of your highly expensive bag that they can still pawn and still get a good piece of change for it. Well I truly hope that this is just a trend and women go back down to the medium sized purses for their safety and just because its really useless to have a super large bag like that.....meditate on that one!!!!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
What's Up With That??
I've always had the burning question in my mind.....Whats up with women and the new trend of completely HUGE purses?? I mean whats the reason for them. I was talking to a close friend of mine who is a woman (Anna), and she says the reason is that women have alot of things to put in there. I mean yea I understand that because women do carry lots of stuff but I mean if thats the case you mind as well just get a little sports bag from Footlocker or something thats 10 dollars compared to spending over 100 bucks for something to just hold your things. I mean wouldnt that just make thieves wanna take things from you?? I mean even though you dont have a lot of money there is still motivation to get mugged or worse because of your highly expensive bag that they can still pawn and still get a good piece of change for it. Well I truly hope that this is just a trend and women go back down to the medium sized purses for their safety and just because its really useless to have a super large bag like that.....meditate on that one!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment