Theres something thats just screams out peaceful and tranquil when I see a giraffe. In every picture Ive seen, EVER, they seem to be at just minding their own buisness at peace with whatever is going on and basically......chillin. Thats why its my favorite animal. I am exactly like that even though im outgoing and a fun guy, its ultimately about being one with yourself and knowing who you really are and sometimes just minding your own buisness....and occasionally eat tons and tons of leaves while you're at it lol.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Wooooo Saaaahhhh
Theres something thats just screams out peaceful and tranquil when I see a giraffe. In every picture Ive seen, EVER, they seem to be at just minding their own buisness at peace with whatever is going on and basically......chillin. Thats why its my favorite animal. I am exactly like that even though im outgoing and a fun guy, its ultimately about being one with yourself and knowing who you really are and sometimes just minding your own buisness....and occasionally eat tons and tons of leaves while you're at it lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

giraffes are NUTS! not tranquil......
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7HCIGFdBt8